Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pete and I in front of the Idol and Worshiper. Pete above the Idol and Worshiper on the hike down. The line we took up, and me with some nice sweat marks. Jenny Lake and Jackson Lake in the background Climbing Up! What do you think about this? We pulled our selves right up these rocks. Don't worry my helmet was in my bag!
In the clouds
Sara and I holding on for our lives. The top picture has the Grand Teton in the background. Below is looking down, yes those are the toes of my shoes hanging over the edge. The end of the dirt road, in the picture below, is where we started from.
This is the view of the Grand Teton from Mt. Teewinot.
Hiking Mt. Teewinot is about a 6,000 foot ascent. to reach an elevation of about 12,500. Our Trip was great we had a lot of fun. Summiting these great mountains is an inspiring feeling. You really feel how great Heavenly Father is and how beautiful his creations are. I am truly blessed to be able to have friends and experiences like these. Everyone should go summit one of the peaks in the Tetons.

No comments:

Post a Comment